Valve has released a major update for Left 4 Dead which may or may not be in response to complaints regarding post-release support of the game. With this new patch players can now manage their campaign list to accommodate whole new campaigns sprawling multiple maps. Full SDK support has been implemented and mod makers can now create these full-sized campaigns, as well as have them fully supported for all game modes and lobby matchmaking. Valve even included a tutorial, “Dead Line,” to teach new mappers L4D level design.
Left 4 Dead Patch Adds 3rd-party Campaigns Support
- Top 10 Dota Heroes Ranking October 3, 2006
- New Warcraft 3:Frozen Throne Dota Allstars 6.42 and 6.42 AI Map March 17, 2007
- Download Latest Warcraft 3: Dota Allstar 6.48b Map + AI Version September 16, 2007
- New Warcraft 3:Frozen Throne Dota Allstars 6.35b AI Map August 16, 2006
- New Warcraft 3:Frozen Throne Dota Allstars 6.34 AI Map July 28, 2006