After the success of Ninento Wii, first there was a cloned Wii from China called Vii. Now, just a week before there is another cloned Wii coming out from Taiwan, and this time they call it simply as - “Winner”.
With the Winner, the user can participate in sports, increase their fitness, watch their health and socialize with family and friends, educate themselves and allow people socialise and engage in leisure games. A similiar feature of the console is it’s Wireless Controller which is used as a handheld pointing device which can detect acceleration and orientation in three dimensions via the built-in G-sensor.
The specs of Winner is as below:
• 32-bit CPU
• SDRAM 16 Mbytes
• NOR Flash 64Mbits
Ports and peripheral capabilities:
• Up to four Winner Remote controllers(connected wirelessly via Bluetooth)
• SD memory card slot(1)
• USB 2.0 ports(1)
• Multi-output port for component, composite or S-Video
• Expanded storage via SD card memory (up to 4GB)
• NAND Flash 32Mbytes
• 480p (PAL/NTSC), 480i(NTSC)or576i(PAL/SECAM),standard 4:3
• AV multi-output port
• ControllerBuilt-in speaker