Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, is a next-gen experience complete with top-of-the-line graphics and surround sound designed for the Sony PlayStation 3. Featuring the most revealing display of Kojima Production’s premier title, MSG4 details the world where Snake must under go his final mission. In a world overrun by private military companies (PMCs), wars are no longer fought over nations or ideologies. Instead, the wars of the future are micro-managed by overarching PMCs, right down to the bullet. New gadgets and abilities fuel Snake’s journey deep into the enemy domains of the Middle East, South America, and beyond. New gear includes “Metal Gear Mk. II,” the ultimate reconnaissance tool, and “Solid Eye,” which gives Snake real-time information on enemies and his surroundings.
Buzz and Features
1. Although little is known, MGS4 is being touted as the final installment in the Metal Gear Solid series.
2. Chameleon-like camouflage system, Octacamo, blends Snake into his surroundings.
3. Loads of characters from previous Metal Gear Solid installments will return in this final chapter.
4. Slated for simultaneous worldwide release in June 2008, Konami has released very few details about MGS4.
4. Exclusive on the PS3, the game is expected to be the finest representation of the console’s graphics